1. ALL DA revolver work will be limited to the GP100 & SP101 only.
2. All SA revolver work will be confined to Rugers.
3. I strongly recommend the installation of the Belt Mtn. #5 base pin on all conversions. I use a special order pin with a very good retaining screw that absolutely stops base pin jump.
4. I answer emails and phone messages on a daily basis. Sometimes these go undelivered, deleted, or get returned to me. If you don't hear from me within a day or so, please try again or call.
5. I will no longer remove warning labels from barrels unless they are shortened and the lettering is cut thru. I cannot remove the warning label if it is on the bottom of the barrel as on late model guns
6. Guns received in filthy condition will incur a $25 fee for cleaning before work can start. It doesn't have to be spotless, but please do as good a job as possible on the barrel, cyl., and inside the frame window.
7. All pricing is for work on your gun. I do not furnish base guns.
8. In the course of working on your gun, any small parts that are defective or worn will be replaced or repaired. Most of the time this will be done for the cost of the parts only. Sometimes a part will require extra time for fitting and a small additional charge will be incurred. Should any major work be needed such as barrel or cylinder replacement, I will contact you beforehand and discuss the options. It is my policy that every gun leaving the shop be in topnotch condition and fully functional.
9. I will try to keep pricing current on this website, but I cannot guarantee it will always be correct. Most vendor supplied parts, materials, and services continue to increase and prices have to be adjusted accordingly. Email me if you have any questions on this. Pricing for all services is current as of 12-9-18.
10. For holsters and other leather goods, I hardily recommend Bob Calkins in Farmington, NM 505-598-0208. Bob is a longtime friend and offers some holster designs not available anywhere else. His work is first class. You won't find him on the internet, but give him a call and he'll be glad to talk to you and send out a brochure.
11. I am ending the .32 cal. Bearcat conversions after doing the 6 guns in house. The conversion is the most difficult and time consuming undertaking I have done. I worked out all the specifics of the conversion, but problems still continue to surface due to manufacturing deviations and substandard inital workmanship. Without doubling the current price and plenty of good luck, it is something I cannot afford to do anymore and still make a decent wage. Unfortunately good luck can't be bought, so it's time to end the project.
Clements Custom Guns 2766 Mt. Zion Rd. Woodlawn, VA 24381